Forum » Off-Topic » Introduce Yourself » Predicting two NFL divisional upsets plu

Predicting two NFL divisional upsets plu

• Welcome to the divisional round edition of the Pick Six newsletter!I'm not saying anyone should start getting sad right now, but I'd like everyone to know that there are only SEVEN left to play this season and four of them will be going down this weekend. OK, so I know I said don't get sad, but I'm already getting sad.The divisional round of the playoffs almost always gets crazy, and I'm expecting nothing different this weekend. vs. ? Sounds awesome.The trying to beat a guy ( ) who's ? I'm watching.The and renewing one of the best playoff rivalries in history? Can't mi s that.Two division rivals ( and ) battling for a chance to go to the NFC title game? That's must-see TV.We'll be covering all four games in today's newsletter with some best bets, bold predictions, and of course, we'll be making picks.Remember, if you're hanging out with family Riley Sutter Jersey and/or friends this weekend, you should tell them all to sign up for the newsletter. To get them signed up, all you have to do . All right, let's get to the rundown. For today's podcast, Will Brinson rounded up R.J. White and Pete Prisco so they could argue about who's going to win every game being played this weekend. Of course, based on their picks, it doesn't seem like there was much arguing going on, because they seemed to agree on everything for the divisional round.The three guys spent nearly 45 minutes going over the best bets for every single divisional game, and we're going to cover three picks from each person below. Prisco, White and Brinson combined to go 9-2 with their picks last week -- and both lo ses were by Brinson, so if we pretend like he doesn't exist, the other two actually combined to go 6-0 -- so you should definitely pay attention to what they have to say this week.Pete Prisco(3-0 last week in picks covered here, 33-23-1 on the season) (+5.5) to cover against the at Chiefs OVER 52.5 pointsGiants (+8) to cover against the EaglesR.J. White(3-0 last week in picks covered here, 34-21-2 on the season)49ers (-4) to cover against the CowboysChiefs (-8.5) to cover against the Jaguars OVER 2.5 TD pa ses (-110)Will Brinson(1-2 last week in picks covered here, 28-27-1 on the season)Bengals (+5.5) to cover against the BillsCowboys at 49ers OVER 46.5 points OVER 66.5 Evgeny Kuznetsov Jersey rushing yards (-137)To hear what the rest of the best bets are for the divisional round, you can . Last year, the divisional round was littered with former winning quarterbacks like and , but this year, not so much. The only starting quarterback who currently has a Super Bowl ring is Patrick Mahomes, and not surprisingly, he tops our list of the best remaining quarterbacks in the playoffs.One thing every quarterback has in common this year is that they were all born in the 1990s, and yes, I would like to apologize if I'm getting your weekend off to a bad start by making you feel old with that stat.Anyway, Cody Benjamin was given the job of ranking the quarterbacks. Here's the list he came up with: 1. Patrick Mahomes2. Joe Burrow3. Josh Allen4. 5. 6. Trevor Lawrence7. 8. Only one QB on this list has zero career lo ses, and he's ranked last. If you want to know why he's ranked last, you can check out Cody's . If you want to argue with Cody about his list on Twitter, .After going 4-0 with our collective wild-card picks last week, I have dragged Pete Prisco, Jordan Dajani and Tyler Sullivan back to make more picks this week. Here's how things are going to work: I' Dmitry Orlov Jersey m going to give you one pick from each guy and then direct you to the rest of their picks. That way, if you like their pick, you'll be able to read the rest of them, but if they pick against your favorite team, you can ignore the rest of their picks and move on.Pete Prisco -- Cowboys (+4) 27-26 over 49ers.From Prisco: For the .Tyler Sullivan -- Chiefs (-8.5) 30-21 over Jaguars.From Sullivan: For the rest of .Jordan Dajani -- Eagles 27-20 over Giants (+8).From Dajani: Dajani actually made an attempt to predict ALL 13 playoff games -- from the wild-card round to the Super Bowl -- and he's off to a hot start after going 6-0 in the wild-card round. You.John Breech -- Bengals (+5.5) 27-24 over Bills.The Bengals have thrived as an underdog in Joe Burrow's two full seasons at QB. This game will mark the 10th time that the Bengals have been an underdog of two or more points since the start of the 2021 season. In the previous nine games, they've gone 8-0-1 against the spread and 6-3 straight-up (and those three lo ses were by an average of 3.3 points per game). Also, did I mention that Burrow has never lost a game in January (6-0), because he's never lost a game in January. An unbeatable QB who thrives as an underdog? I'll take the Bengals. For the .There's nothing we love T.J. Oshie Jersey here more than making bold predictions, so we asked Jared Dubin to come up with some for the divisional round.Let's take a look at three of his bold predictions for the weekend. 49ers roll Cowboys.Eagles shut down Daniel Jones. goes off on Jaguars.You can check out all of Dubin's bold predictions . No matter what happens with Lamar Jackson, the Ravens offense is going to have a different look in 2023, and that's because offensive coordinator Greg Roman . With Roman out, Ravens coach John Harbaugh and general manager Eric DeCosta took some time to answer a few questions about the team's future. As you can imagine, most of the questions were about Jackson.Based on what the two guys had to say, it sounds like they :Harbaugh makes it clear that the Ravens want Jackson. Here's what Harbaugh had to say when asked if Jackson will be returning to Baltimore. "One hundred percent, 200 percent. There's no question about it," Harbaugh said, . "Lamar Jackson is our quarterback. He's been our quarterback. Everything that we've done in terms of building our offense and building our team, how we think in terms of putting people around him, is based on this incredible young man, his talent, his ability and his competitivene s."Jackson will have a say in who gets hired as the new offensive coordinator. You know Harbaugh is serious about keeping Jackson because he is going to let the QB have some input on who the next OC is, "I'll keep him abreast of what's going on, and I'm sure he'll have some input along the way."Where things stand with Jackson now. The quarterback's contract expires at the end of the 2022 league year in mid-March, which means the Ravens will Tom Wilson Jersey be working with him to get an extension done between now and then. If the two sides can't get a deal done, then the Ravens will almost certainly hit him with the franchise tag, which will allow them to negotiate with Jackson until July. At that point, if they didn't get a deal done, then Jackson would go i
      March 13, 2023 7:03 PM PDT