Forum » Off-Topic » Introduce Yourself » Jaguars Doug Pederson says starters wont

Jaguars Doug Pederson says starters wont

• The have won four of their last five, setting up a Week 18 game against the Tenne see Titans that will decide who wins the AFC South. That makes Sunday' Devan Dubnyk Jersey s Week 17 game against the Houston Texans far le s important, but the Jaguars have no plans on resting their starters. Ever."There is never a meaningle s game," Jacksonville coach Doug Pederson at Monday's pre s conference. "Never, ever, ever, ever. We play to win every game and the only way I rest players is if they're hurt and can't go."So expect all Jacksonville starters to be playing for the New Year's Day game.As for this week, the Texans are 2-12-1 but are coming off a shocking win over the Titans last week, which followed games against the Cowboys and Chiefs where Houston was surprisingly close to pulling off upsets. Minnesota Wild Jersey Pick Six Newsletter Crafted By The Best NFL Experts Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings. I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Jared Spurgeon Jersey Sports and the Paramount family of companies. By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's . Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe. Thanks for signing up! Keep an eye on your inbox. Sorry! There was an error proce sing your subscription. The Week 18 game will be the division decider due to Jacksonville getting hot at the same time the banged-up Titans have gotten ice cold, losing Chris Stewart Jersey their last five games. The Jaguars defeated the Titans 36-22 on Dec. 11 in their first meeting of the year. Tenne see quarterback is most likely done for the season with an ankle injury, meaning will likely be the starter. Has Pederson always held the same view about resting starters that he does now? It's up for debate, since in his final game Mikko Koivu Jersey as Eagles coach he benched Jalen Hurts for Nate Sudfeld, and also rested starters for the Eagles' 2017 regular season finale.
      March 13, 2023 6:52 PM PDT