Forum » Off-Topic » Introduce Yourself » Budda Baker questions Cardinals effort i

Budda Baker questions Cardinals effort i

• The ' season is on the brink after a blowout lo s to the on Monday night. Arizona is off to a 4-7 start on the year and currently sit three Tommy Wingels Jersey 2.5 games behind the 49ers and for the NFC West lead -- and two games behind the for the No. 8 seed (or the first team outside of the playoff picture).Arizona's season is at a cro sroads, as the Cardinals are 5-12 in their last 17 games since a 7-0 start last year. Head coach Kliff Kingsbury's job is on the line as his me sage appears to be worn out in Year Four.The Cardinals' effort was questioned on a 32-yard touchdown reception early Joonas Donskoi Jersey in the fourth quarter, where it appeared some players made busine s decisions when attempting to bring down Kittle on the sidelines -- allowing him to easily get into the end zone. Arizona was trailing 31-10 at that point, but was not Mikkel Boedker Jersey happy with the effort."It's very tough to say," Baker said after the game, v . "At the end of the day, we're all grown men. Women lie, men lie. The film never lies David Schlemko Jersey . Whatever the film says, it is what it is." Arizona was outscored 21-0 in the second half as San Francisco scored the final 24 points of the game in the 38-10 lo s. The combined record of the opponents the Cardinals have beaten is 13-27, not beating a team with more than four wins on the year.The Cardinals were overmatched in Monday's lo s to the 49ers, just like they've been overmatched by any team with a winning record this season. The plan was there, but yet the Cardinals didn't execute. "They beat us real bad. They had San Jose Sharks Jersey a great game plan. We feel like we had a great game plan," Baker said. "Kudos to them, but for us it wasn't good enough."
      March 13, 2023 6:51 PM PDT