Forum » Off-Topic » Introduce Yourself » Seahawks Geno Smith on latest loss his m

Seahawks Geno Smith on latest loss his m

• After quarterback was traded to the , the expectations for the ' 2022 season -- at least outside of the team -- were bleak, with many predicting that they would have the worst record in the league. Heading into Week 13, that is far from the case. Seattle is competitive and quarterback is shattering expectations.The Seahawks currently stand 6-5, falling from the top spot in the NFC West after losing their last two games. Smith addre sed the most recent defeat, a 40-34 overtime lo s to the , Matt Garza Jersey saying Seattle needs to be able to close out those types of games."Reality is that we're going from the hunter to the hunted," Smith said after the lo s, . "People want to play us. As a young team, we've got to learn to be able to go out there and win those games. That's our next step in the evolution Jonathan Villar Jersey as a really young team. We got to understand the moment, capture the moments, take advantage. I feel like we had plenty of opportunities to go out there and win that game, finish it late, and we just didn't get it done." Pick Six Newsletter Crafted By The Best Milwaukee Brewers T-Shirts NFL Experts Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings. I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies. By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's . Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe. Thanks for signing up! Keep an eye on your inbox. Sorry! There was an error proce sing your subscription. Smith is performing better than Wilson is this season, with a 72.8 completion percentage and the second-best pa ser rating in the league at 107.9. Even with his solid play, Smith says he looks at Jhoulys Chacin Jersey himself for how to improve rather than Paul Molitor Jersey blame other players for the lo ses."When I was in college, a coach told me about the difference between a finger pointer and a thumb pointer," Smith said. "I've always vowed to be a thumb pointer. I'm going to look at myself hard in the mirror, watch this film, see where I can get better and help this team win games." Next up for the Seahawks are the , who have struggled this season. This is a good chance for Smith and Co. to regroup and get back on a winning track.
      March 13, 2023 6:44 PM PDT