Forum » Off-Topic » Introduce Yourself » Am I the only one excited Pele relishin

Am I the only one excited Pele relishin

• Pele expects to enjoya strong Brazilian flavour to the Champions League final between Liverpool and Real Madrid, but asked on Friday night: Am I the only one excited?The three-time World Julian Edelman Hoodies Sweatshirts Cup winner, still considered by many the greatest player in history, pointed to the strong presence of players from the Selecao set to be on show at the Stade de France in Paris.He noted how Madridhave Vinicius Junior and Casemiro in their ranks, while also suggesting Ali son and Fabinho could have crucial roles for Liverpool Cam Newton Jersey in the showpiece match.Pele could have also mentioned Madrids Marcelo, Eder Militao and semi-final comebackhero Rodrygo, who scored twice at the death in the second leg against Manchester City to rescue Matthew Judon Jersey a seemingly lost cause.Their Brazilian influence is strong, while Liverpool can also point to forward Roberto Firmino in their squad.Pele wrote on Instagram: I want to see a great final between@realmadridand@liverpoolfctomorrow. My friends@vinijrand@casemirowill have a tough challenge against@ali sonbeckerand@fabinho. Am I the only one excited about tomorrows match? Im sure not!The Damien Harris Jersey 81-year-old Pele has been battling ill health in recent times, undergoing treatment for colon cancer. He recently said he managed to find peace in the company of his wife Marcia and dog Cacau.Treatment is difficult, but feeling their love is the best medicine, Matthew Slater Jersey Pele said.
      March 13, 2023 3:42 AM PDT