Forum » General » News and Announcements » What it clearly reminded me of, but, is that this is weirdly

What it clearly reminded me of, but, is that this is weirdly

• 2 277
    What it clearly reminded me of, but, is that this is  Rocket League Credits weirdly close to the unique course that the Rocket League builders were taking. Rocket League is a sequel: its predecessor, the unfortunately named Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle Cars, become pretty a good deal the equal recreation in multiplayer, however hadn't set the arena alight.

There are numerous motives for this: the controls, the classy, the PS3 exclusivity, the emphasis on singleplayer. Psyonix knew it had some thing though, and Battle Cars 2 (as it was then called) might goal to enhance in this.

The initial ideas, but, went in a few uncommon instructions. First, there was lolga.com  an open world where players would want to power round and enter stadia to play a suit. I interviewed some of Rocket League's creatives in 2016 approximately this, which is probably why Fortnite's new addition looks like a few approximation of the Rocket League we never were given.
      December 14, 2022 5:47 PM PST