Forum » Off-Topic » Off-Topic Discussions » Stretch training

Stretch training

• You know, now it's so hard to find a free second to go to the gym or yoga studio, so I think it's better to do stretching at home, especially the effect of it will not deteriorate at all if you do it properly. I, for example, have been practicing at home for a long time on stretching training from trainer Flexderek and can already boast very good results!!!! My shoulders have straightened, my posture has improved, my joints have become more mobile, and I myself began to feel better and more confident, and all this thanks to regular exercise https://flexderek.com/en/stretchingonline/.
      April 28, 2024 12:15 AM PDT

• I never thought about my flexibility, because I thought that only athletes should be flexible, because they need this flexibility to perform various pirouettes and tricks, but over the years I realized that body flexibility is important for everyone. The thing is that I had a sedentary job all my life, and by the age of 30 I started to feel bad, my body became more wooden, ligaments and joints started to hurt. My doctor told me I needed to start doing stretching. Please tell me about the benefits of stretching. And hint, where is it better to do stretching - in some yoga studio or at home? Where, in your opinion, is more effective?
      April 28, 2024 12:12 AM PDT