Forum » General » Support » Petr Mrazeks encore Lightning plan to get even wit

Petr Mrazeks encore Lightning plan to get even wit

• 8 354076
    I always tune into 스포츠중계 to catch my favorite team's matches.
      November 28, 2023 6:08 AM PST
  • 8 354076
    I always rely on 스포츠중계 to catch up on the latest matches.
      November 28, 2023 6:04 AM PST
  • Petr Mrazek stole a game for the . What does he have in the way of an encore?Game 2 of the Wings' starts about 3 p.m. ET Saturday, and the host will be looking to even the series. TV coverage: NBC, NBC Sports Network, Canada's CBC and French-language TVA.MORE: | | | | | Mrazek, a rookie, plugged the leak in Detroit's defense in . Starting Tua Tagovailoa Hoodies Sweatshirts in place of Jimmy Howard, who might become the Wings' goaltender of the past as Mrazek keeps his Houdini act going, Mrazek remained non-plu sed his a signment.The old hockey term to describe Mrazek? Cucumber."It's nice to have the first Xavien Howard Jersey win but it's over. We need to go step by step and get the second one," he told media members, via . "I'm trying to make every game the same and trying to win the game. That's what matters."It gives you confidence sure. It helps you for the next game. But it's over and we have to look for the second game."NEED PLAYOFF TICKETS? Before Mrazek's win, the most recent Wings rookie goalie to win Nik Needham Jersey his playoff debut was Chris Osgood in 1994. You remember Ozzie? Two-time starting goalie on Stanley Cup winner?If Mrazek wants to rise to that level, he must stop a frustrated bolt of Lightning players. Their thunderous attack led to 44 saves. And coach Jon Cooper knows why."Part of the problem is we let Mrazek see a lot of" the shots, Cooper told the .Meaning more traffic in front of the Wings goes from now on, hoping screens and rebounds will unhinge Mrazek.Lightning center Tyler Johnson faced Mrazek in the AHL and offered this Christian Wilkins Jersey to the Times."It's those one-on-one battles with the defensemen, he's trying to tie you up and you're trying to get free," Johnson said. "Our compete level has to be higher in front of the net. The good news for us is pucks are getting there. (We're) getting a lot of chances."Converting chances is another matter. Mrazek is a wanderer at times, so misdirection and deflections could give the Lightning the juice they Justin Coleman Jersey need.LATER: , 8 ET (Rangers lead series 1-0) | , 10:30 ET (Ducks lead series 1-0)
      September 4, 2022 7:49 PM PDT