Forum » Off-Topic » Off-Topic Discussions » Where can I watch movies online with a good description of them?

Where can I watch movies online with a good description of them?

• I recommend that you try the Soap2Day website. 
      September 2, 2022 12:16 AM PDT
  • When I started using an academic writing service, I noted how much free time I could have. Now I don’t have to stay in a dorm room around the clock, working on the numerous assignments I get in college. I delegate the most complicated tasks and enjoy my life.
      August 30, 2022 4:19 AM PDT
  • Friends, I recommend that you try the Soap2Day website. A very convenient service for watching movies, there, in addition to the movie itself, there is a block with information about the movie, plot, director, genres and more. If you like learning about movies and not just watching, then Soap2Day is a great choice. I have personally been using it for several years now.
      August 25, 2022 5:12 AM PDT
  • Thank you very much for your question, I also want to find such a streaming service, it is important for me that there are not only films, but also a description for them, I like to study information about the film before viewing and only then I start watching.
      August 25, 2022 5:09 AM PDT
  • I am looking for a site with films online, it is also important that there is a good description for each film, who is the director, plot, rating, and so on.
      August 25, 2022 5:07 AM PDT