Forum » Off-Topic » Off-Topic Discussions » 2017 NFL midseason predictions SeahawksRams in NFC West

2017 NFL midseason predictions SeahawksRams in NFC West

• 2017 NFL midseason predictions: Seahawks/Rams in NFC West? Published: Nov 02, 2017 at 03:33 AM NFC EAST Judy Battista: . The rapid improvement of has the poised to dominate this division. Jeffri Chadiha: . Life will be tougher , but the look legit. Gil Brandt: . hurts, but Philly has a hot quarterback (Carson Wentz) and . The front seven is very good, with secondary help ( , ) on the way. Maurice Jones-Drew: . The are in the driver's seat and won't give it up. Steve Wyche: . Loved them in preseason and I love them more Minnesota Wild Jersey now. Countle s NFL execs are drooling over -- except in Cleveland. Ike Taylor: . Playing like a veteran, deserves a snowy home game in January. Charley Ca serly: . Wentz is for real and the defense keeps improving. Heath Evans: . didn't pan out so well in the first half. The will keep hold of their division lead. Adam Schein: . They were , and behind , nothing is changing. Reggie Wayne: . The are overachieving while the other three teams are underachieving. Alex Gelhar: . 's stellar play and a dominant front seven carry the to a postseason bye. Adam Rank: . is the real deal. And any time I see Mike Trout out there in the end zone rooting the team on, I believe the can do anything. makes them even stronger. NFC NORTH Judy Battista: . ' injury opened the door wide here, and the ' defense is enough to push them to the top. Jeffri Chadiha: . With sidelined in Green Bay, the are in prime position to capitalize. Gil Brandt: . Despite plenty of questions on offense, the have , as well as an excellent pa s rush. Maurice Jones-Drew: . 's doing a good job in place of , and the defense is scary good. Steve Wyche: . Yep. With out, the inconsistent and the developing, Minny's defense takes it Ryan Suter Jersey to the top. Ike Taylor: . Mike Zimmer's defense leads the to the top. Charley Ca serly: . The best defense in the division will win it for Minnesota, despite questions at QB. Heath Evans: . I love Zimmer and what he does with the defense. If comes back, this team could go deep in the playoffs. Adam Schein: . Best D in the division. Sad for football fans that got hurt. Reggie Wayne: . With Rodgers out, Minnesota wins this one by default. Alex Gelhar: . returns and does enough to steal this division away from the Aaron Rodgers-le s . Adam Rank: . Minnesota had a great shot at this division, even before was injured. The ' defense has been great for a while, and I still believe can guide them far. NFC SOUTH Judy Battista: . Finally, a defense to complement . Jeffri Chadiha: . The have learned a valuable le son lately: They're a lot better when they run the ball more and play a little defense. Gil Brandt: . Unlike in previous years, the can pa s run, and they boast . With five home games and five divisional games left on their schedule, they can dictate their own fate. Maurice Jones-Drew: . I didn't see this coming, but the are playing much better than the rest at the midway point. It's going to be a close race. Steve Wyche: . The offense will score and the defense is playing better than good enough. Ike Taylor: . (a.k.a. ) outscores everyone. Charley Ca serly: . They finally have a defense to go with the potent offense. Heath Evans: . Sean Payton and have been here before, and the might be the most consistent team in the division. Adam Schein: . Surprise! The saints are playing defense and Thomas Vanek Jersey running the ball. And is an MVP dark horse. Reggie Wayne: . I saw this division playing out differently, but the have surprised. They could be a threat if they keep improving. Alex Gelhar: . takes a back seat as the running game and surprisingly frisky defense help him secure a division title. Adam Rank: . might not be vintage , but has been great (save two fumbles ) and now they have a legit defense backing them up again. And remember, the last two NFC representatives in the were from the South. #trendz NFC WEST Judy Battista: . Playmakers on both sides of the ball and a compelling, young coach make the a potential force for years to come. Jeffri Chadiha: . They're a second-half team. They'll be that again. Gil Brandt: . The 'Hawks lack a reliable running game, but they have an outstanding quarterback (Ru sell Wilson) and a plus defense. And to shore up the offensive line. Seattle has four home games left, including . Maurice Jones-Drew: . I like what I'm seeing. This team is coming together at the right time. Steve Wyche: . They hit their stride a little early, although the lack of a running game is still a potential pitfall. Ike Taylor: . I don't think the can hold the division lead. 'Hawks win their fourth title in five years. Charley Ca serly: . Their first win over the will loom large in December. Heath Evans: . After a slow start, the always turn it on down the stretch. Adam Schein: . This is the Sean McVay impact! Reggie Wayne: . The don't have enough experience to hold their lead. Alex Gelhar: . and the heat up late in the season, as usual, to outpace the thanks to their win in L.A. Adam Rank: . This one is going to be close. Obviously, I'm a huge believer in McVay and Goff. But Wade Phillips has that defense coming around, and they can limit some of those high-powered offenses in the NFC. NFC WILD CARD 1 Judy Battista: . That defense makes them dangerous once they get in. Jeffri Chadiha: . Sean McVay would be Coach of the Year if it weren't for Doug Pederson. Gil Brandt: . They have , but very good players on defense. Excellent coaching will make the difference in the end. Maurice Jones-Drew: . This team will get back to the playoffs. Then anything can happen. Steve Wyche: . With solid offensive and defensive lines and playmakers at nearly every skill spot, this could be a dangerous team in postseason. Ike Taylor: . They've stumbled, but get back on track in November and December. Charley Ca serly: . They have a playoff offense Devan Dubnyk Jersey and an improving defense. Heath Evans: . They fall off a bit, handing the division to Seattle, but they are still good enough to secure a wild-card spot. Adam Schein: . Love . Love Ru s. And wouldn't be surprised if they won division. Reggie Wayne: . Even with Zeke out ( ), can keep them afloat. Alex Gelhar: . Sean McVay's first season in Los Angeles is a ma sive succe s, as the secure the top wild-card spot. Adam Rank: . They still can't run the ball, which is going to be very important down the stretch. And hopefully was a one-game blip. NFC WILD CARD Nino Niederreiter Jersey 2 Judy Battista: . Three of their final four games are , and that catapults them into the final playoff spot. Jeffri Chadiha: . They'll have to prove themselves while facing a tough second-half schedule. Gil Brandt: . Quarterback is playing well, and he'll help push Dallas forward, no matter what happens with . The defense, especially the pa s rush, has improved a lot. Maurice Jones-Drew: . They aren't as good as they've been with this core group, but they're still good enough to represent the NFC in the postseason. Steve Wyche: . They struggled early, but there is too much talent to totally face-plant. Ike Taylor: . If the don't make the playoffs, a lot of fingers will be pointing at Steve Sarkisian. Charley Ca serly: . Atlanta's balance of offense and defense helps them edge out Carolina for the last wild-card spot. Heath Evans: . It's hard to imagine the postseason without last year's runner-up. Adam Schein: . I'm so disappointed in the hung-over , but not ready to give up. This team is still loaded. Reggie Wayne: . There are so many players on this roster who can take over a game -- , , , , etc. I need to see them in January. Alex Gelhar: . plays out of his mind and the pa s rush stays fierce enough for the to edge the rest of the pack. Adam Rank: . has shown me that he can weather any sort of storm thrown in front of this team. Though they do kind of hang on by default because of some key injuries to other teams. This article has been reproduced in a new format and may be mi sing content or contain faulty links. Please use the Contact Us link in our site footer to report an i sue.
    Click here Click here Click here
      February 25, 2024 9:30 PM PST