Forum » General » News and Announcements » A mobile app for accepting card payments

A mobile app for accepting card payments

• Hello Lora, I understand you, because now many entrepreneurs, both small and large businesses, are looking for convenient solutions to receive payments from their customers, who want to pay with contactless cards instead of cash, but without the need to buy expensive equipment. And one of such solutions is softpos technology, it allows to accept payments without using special terminals and other things, you just need a smartphone and nothing else. Most often, this technology is used by companies to deliver products, goods, etc. You can find out how to connect this technology to your smartphone here https://m4bank.com/softpos. This post was edited by Roxie Roxie at June 16, 2023 2:22 AM PDT
      June 15, 2023 11:35 PM PDT
  • I own a small business and only accept non-cash qr code payments from customers, but I haven't heard of other ways to accept payments by phone. Especially the one you are talking about.
      June 15, 2023 11:23 PM PDT

• Have you heard of a mobile app that allows you to accept payments by touching your cards directly to your smartphone? Can you please tell me how to connect this technology to my device?
      June 15, 2023 11:18 PM PDT