Forum » Off-Topic » Off-Topic Discussions
  • The rotary degasser is typically used during the melting of aluminum alloy. The degassing units can be used in foundry, die casting, and also for extrusion purposes. The purpose...  more
    Last post by Custom Maker - May 9, 2023
    330 views 0 likes
  • Casthouse Cff filter out is used for casting aluminum ingots and aluminum rods. The Ceramic foam filters had been extensively used at domestic and abroad, saving production...  more
    Last post by peter john - July 4, 2022
    152 views 0 likes
  • The ceramic foam filter plays a vital role in the metal casting and foundry industries, where they are used to filter out impurities in molten metal to improve the quality and...  more
    Last post by L X - June 30, 2022
    120 views 0 likes
  • My two children will soon be attending school. This is why I wanted to help them memorize information faster and feel more at ease in class. I searched through many websites...  more
    Last post by jack seo - May 30, 2023
    750 views 0 likes
  • Casthouse Liquid metallic Filler For Aluminium has greatly advanced the product first-rate of aluminum smelting products, and the product performance has additionally been...  more
    Last post by L X - June 30, 2022
    152 views 0 likes
  • Casthouse Molten Aluminum filter Medium is used to forged aluminum ingots and aluminum rods. Ceramic foam filters were extensively used at home and overseas, saving production...  more
    Last post by L X - June 29, 2022
    141 views 0 likes
  • Satirical essays employ humor, hyperbole, irony and irony to poke fun at a subject. These essays are often directed at celebrities, politicians and current events. Although...  more
    Last post by Cheri Crystal - November 12, 2022
    240 views 0 likes
  • Inclusions and gases in metals significantly affect the strength, fatigue resistance, corrosion resistance, and stress corrosion cracking properties of the material. Effectively...  more
    Last post by L X - June 29, 2022
    156 views 0 likes
  • TikBuddy is an independent and professional third-party platform, it's neither associated with nor endorsed by official TikTok. We do not host any of the TikTok videos or images...  more
    Last post by seo expert - June 29, 2022
    239 views 0 likes
  • Ceramic Foam Filters
    General Description of Ceramic Foam Filters
    Ceramic foam filters for casting is just developed as a new type molten metal filters to decrease casting flaw in...  more
    Last post by L X - June 28, 2022
    169 views 0 likes
  • There are many online stores providing great deals on handmade artistic patches although I am still not sure if I get to choose my type of backing or not. I wanted to get some...  more
    Last post by Kendall Smith - June 28, 2022
    169 views 0 likes
  • Ceramic foam filters are a new industrial ceramic product with low bulk density (0.25 ~ 0.65) g/cm3, high porosity (60% ~ 90%), and a three-dimensional reticulated structure. As...  more
    Last post by L X - June 28, 2022
    154 views 0 likes
  • Molten Aluminium Degassing using Adtech

Molten aluminium (Al) is an extremely reactive substance. The molten metal is so reactive that it will readily decompose water in the...  more
    Last post by L X - June 27, 2022
    168 views 0 likes
  • Alu Refining Flux is extensively used inside the manufacturing of number one aluminum and recycled aluminum to improve the melt first-class and the healing charge of metal...  more
    Last post by L X - June 26, 2022
    163 views 0 likes
  • Italy Aluminium Ceramic clears out the Foundry to take away the inclusions generated between the refining machine and the hot top casting platform.
    The ability of the ceramic foam...  more
    Last post by L X - June 26, 2022
    133 views 0 likes

Forum Statistics

Topics 5145
Posts 36753
Total Users 25504
Active Users 3227