Forum » General » News and Announcements » Since we're celebrating Rocket League's seventh birthday

Since we're celebrating Rocket League's seventh birthday

• 2 277
    Since we're celebrating Rocket League's seventh birthday on the 7th day of the seventh month even as in Rocket League Items the center of Season 7, we wanted to take a look returned at some of the fine non-public memories from seven of the game's largest personalities. We stuck up with Athena, Kronovi, Lethamyr, Musty, Rizzo, Sandman, and SunlessKhan to ask them seven burning Rocket League questions, plus seven a laugh questions too! Check out the Q&A below:

I first downloaded the sport in December 2015 whilst my buddy informed me to strive it with him (shoutout to George! You understand who you are) and at the time I turned into clearly into League of Legends and CS:GO. It wasn’t till February 2016 once I truly tried moving into the sport, and I became at once hooked after the primary intention I scored. All of my unfastened time went into enhancing in Rocket League and trying to rank up to Gold, which turned into the very best rank on the time besides pinnacle 100 Platinum. Goodbye to League of Rocketleaguefans.com Legends and CS:GO, hey Rocket League. I in no way regarded back.
      March 18, 2023 11:02 PM PDT