Forum » Off-Topic » Introduce Yourself » Three bold NFL Week 17 predictions plus

Three bold NFL Week 17 predictions plus

• Welcome to the final Pick Six newsletter of 2022!It's Dec. 30 and I have no idea how we got here. I mean, I don't even remember October ending. Since the new year is coming this weekend, we decided that now would be a good time to come up with one resolution for each , so that's one of the things we'll be doing in today's newsletter.My personal resolution is to drink le s coffee because I'm starting to think that 17 cups per day might not be good for my health. Besides handing out resolutions, we'll also be taking a look at the ' suddenly interesting QB situation, plus we'll be making some picks for all the Sergio Rodriguez Jersey key games in Week 17.Alright, let's get to the final rundown of 2022.Remember, if you're hanging out with family and/or friends this weekend, you should tell them all to sign up for the newsletter. To get them signed up, all you have to do . Signing someone up makes a great gift for the new year and that's mainly because it's free. Everyone loves free.The final Thursday night game of the year was surprisingly entertaining. With the Titans benching most of their starters, the game seemed destined to be a Cowboys blowout win. Instead, we actually got some drama, as it was a one-score game in the fourth quarter before Dallas pulled away to win 27-13. Following the game, Ryan Wilson, Will Brinson and I got together to record a 25-minute podcast about the contest. Here are a few key points that we went over:Titans might have a QB controversy.With done for the season, the prevailing thought was that rookie would be the team's starter in Week 18 against Jacksonville, but that might not be the case anymore. Titans coach Mike Vrabel surprised everyone Thursday by making Josh Dobbs the starting QB, and even though he had only been on the roster for eight days prior to making the start, he actually looked pretty good considering the circumstances, completing 20 of 39 pa ses for 232 yards and a touchdown. Those numbers are extremely impre sive when you consider Willis didn't top 100 pa sing yards in any of this three starts this year. (He's only thrown for a Allen Iverson Jersey TOTAL of 234 yards in his three starts combined.) Dobbs' showing was also impre sive when you consider that he did this without several Titans offensive starters on the field, including .Vrabel won't commit to a QB for Week 18. Following the game, Vrabel refused to name a starter for Tenne see's pivotal Week 18 game against the . "It was a great opportunity to evaluate Josh, and we'll make a decision going forward," Vrabel said, . "I thought he did some good things, and obviously a couple of throws he'd like to have back. We'll see where things are here in a couple of days." The Titans offense sputtered under Willis in three different games this year, and based on what Dobbs was able to accomplish against the Cowboys after just eight days on the roster, the gue s here is that he ends up being named the starter for next week's game, which will be for the AFC South title.Cowboys don't look impre sive.With the Titans benching multiple starters Thursday, this felt like a game the Cowboys should have dominated, but that's not what happened. Going into the fourth quarter, this was a four-point game (17-13), and that's mostly because the Cowboys Justin Anderson Jersey couldn't get out of their own way. During one stretch in the first half, the Cowboys turned the ball over on three straight po se sion, and each one of those turnovers came from , who lost a fumble on a snap while also throwing two interceptions. Prescott has thrown 12 interceptions since Week 10, which is the most in the . He's also tied for the league-lead in interceptions on the season (14) even though he mi sed five games with a thumb injury. If Prescott can't shake these struggles, it's going to be hard for the Cowboys to get out of the first-round of the playoffs. The Cowboys did have two offensive bright spots with (11 catches, 100 yards) and (seven catches, 56 yards, two touchdowns). With his 100-yard performance, Lamb is now the first Cowboys receiver since Terrell Owens in 2007 to hit the 100-yard mark in three straight games.Cowboys still alive for NFC East title.Even though it was an ugly win, it still counts in the standings. And thanks to the win, the Cowboys still have an outside shot at the NFC title. If the Cowboys want to win the division, they need to win in Week 18 against Washington and they need the to lose their final two games ( , ). Although the odds are stacked against the Cowboys, it's not impo sible. The Eagles might not have Sunday while playing a desperate Saints (6-9) that will be looking to stay in the NFC South title race with a win. If the Eagles do win Sunday against New Orleans, that means the Cowboys will be locked into the fifth seed, and if that happens, it means that Dallas will be opening the postseason on the road against the winner of the NFC South. It also means that the Cowboys could rest their starters in Week 18 against the .If you want to hear our entire recap of the game, . You .The best part about Friday -- besides the fact that it's Friday -- is that you get two episodes of the podcast in your feed. After recording the Thursday night postgame podcast with Wilson and myself, Brinson kicked us to the curb so that he could record his weekly picks show with Pete Prisco and R.J. White. Those three guys spent nearly 60 minutes going over their best bets for every single game Maurice Cheeks Jersey being played in Week 17, and we're going to cover three of those bets from each guy below. You might want to pay extra close attention to the guys this week after they combined to go 7-2 in Week 16.Pete Prisco(3-0 last week in picks covered here, 29-18-1 on the season) (+3) to cover against the (-3.5) to cover against the (-1.5) to cover against the R.J. White(2-1 last week in picks covered here, 27-19-2 on the season) (+3.5) to cover against Ben Simmons Jersey the (+3) to cover against the (-2.5) to cover against the Will Brinson(2-1 last week in picks covered here, 24-23-1 on the season)Seahawks (+1.5) to cover against the Jets (+1) to cover against the at OVER 52 pointsTo hear what the rest of the best bets are for Week 17 -- and there are quite a few -- you can .This is the final newsletter of the week, which means we will be cramming as many picks as humanly po sible into this space. With that in mind, we've got four more Week 17 picks coming your way, and those will be coming from NFL senior writer Pete Prisco, along with Jordan Dajani, Tyler Sullivan and myself.Here's how things are going to work: I'm going to give you one pick from each guy and then direct you to the rest of their picks. That way, if you like their pick, you'll be able to read the rest of them, but if they pick against your favorite team, you can ignore the rest of their picks and move on.Pete Prisco -- Commanders (-1.5) 23-21 over .Fr
      March 13, 2023 7:07 PM PDT