Forum » General » News and Announcements » I first noticed a 20 as opposed to 20 Rumble fit

I first noticed a 20 as opposed to 20 Rumble fit

• 2 277
    I first noticed a 20 as opposed to 20 Rumble fit the Rocket League Prices  day before today (the Rumble mode provides weapons and dangers), however now one Marco Frantz aka Antonyo has controlled to create and more impressively run a suit containing 120 automobiles. For readability's sake, this is not multiplayer: it is one human and 119 bot motors.

"I have the Bakkesmod established and on every occasion I run the game the mod starts offevolved by means of default," Antonyo informed PCG. "Then I established the MultiBot plug in which lets in you to feature essentially as many bots as you can, in my case I introduced 60 bots in every group, enabled friendly fire and the regular Rumble settings. That's how I were given all of the chaos going.

"Although even having quite a beefy laptop to Rocketleaguefans.com handle that, I wasn't getting extra than 30fps haha, and shortly after the first intention changed into scored my recreation just iced up and shut itself down."
      January 4, 2023 10:13 PM PST