Forum » General » Support » Zach Johnson says PGA Championship course suits hi

Zach Johnson says PGA Championship course suits hi

• British Open champion Zach Johnson believes Whistling Straits will suit his game as he prepares for Sam Cooper Jersey the PGA Championship.Johnson clinched his second major title with his win at St. Andrews last month. He's been paired with the world's top two in Rory McIlroy and Jordan Spieth for the , which begin Thursday.MORE: | | The 39-year-old finished tied for third at the tournament in 2010 when the Wisconsin course last hosted the event and he feels that will hold Brevin Jordan Jersey him in good stead."Bottom line is, mentally I know I can play here," Johnson said Tuesday."I know this golf course, kind of what it demands, and I think there's aspects of it that really suit my golf game.Embracing that, knowing there's a little bit of confidence is great, but the execution now comes on Isaac Yiadom Jersey my shoulders and hopefully it happens this week."Johnson is thrilled to be playing alongside Spieth and McIlroy, who has in time to take tee it up this weekend."I'm excited about Thursday and Friday," he M.J. Stewart Jersey said."I get to play with two good friends. I'm really excited that Rory is back. We all want him back, because he's a great kid. ... It's just an opportunity to go out there and certainly dwell on some of the positives I had here five years ago."And Jalen Camp Jersey hopefully those positives and that confidence show up."
      September 4, 2022 8:16 PM PDT