Forum » Off-Topic » Off-Topic Discussions » Corporate workouts for better health and body shape

Corporate workouts for better health and body shape

• I would advise you to implement stretching exercises into your company. Daily 30-60 minutes of stretching will help every employee to cheer up, feel their body, be energized for the whole working day and increase productivity of the whole team. Our company already does corporate stretching sessions on a regular basis on the course of the most flexible man on earth https://flexderek.com/en/stretchingonline/.
      March 1, 2024 10:35 PM PST

• Hi everyone, I am a manager of a large company in Boston, recently I started to notice that our employees often due to monotonous sedentary work get tired quickly, feel weak and as a result, work less efficiently. Because of this, I decided to introduce workouts into our workday, but I don't know what kind. I would like to choose such workouts for the team that will not tire them out, but at the same time will make them feel good and energize them for the whole working day. What would you recommend?
      March 1, 2024 10:30 PM PST