Forum » Off-Topic » Off-Topic Discussions » Pacman Jones says Calvin Johnson will pull a Brett Favre in six

Pacman Jones says Calvin Johnson will pull a Brett Favre in six

• When it comes to retirement decisions in the NFL, Brett Favre is the gold standard for waffling. Back in March 2008, Favre announced that he was going to retire, then decided he didn't want to retire and ended up playing three more seasons.Could wide receiver end up going the Favre route with his retirement?At least one Roberto Alomar Jersey NFL players thinks it's a po sibility. Following Megatron's , Adam "Pacman" Jones told he doesn't think Johnson's retirement will be permanent.As a matter of fact, Jones doesn't even think Johnson's retirement will make it to the beginning of the 2016 NFL season. "I think Justin Smoak Jersey he'll come back.I think he won't even take a year, if you ask me," Jones said. "I say six months and he's back. That's my opinion."Jones' believes that Megatron will mi s playing after Russell Martin Jersey sitting at home for a few months."He's never had the game taken away from him," Jones said. "He'll understand after that first year, sitting at home, you can do anything you want, but it's different when you're not running out of that tunnel and Roger Clemens Jersey enjoying that competition." Jones, who's set to become a free agent on Wednesday, said that the only way he'll be retiring is if he physically can't play football anymore."For me, I love competing on Sunday, the only way I'm not competing on Sunday is if I can't do it," Jones Jaime Garcia Jersey said. As for Johnson, he didn't sound like someone who planned on returning when he made his retirement announcement on Tuesday. The Lions wide receiver emphasized his "last game of football."
    Click here Click here Click here
      February 25, 2024 9:28 PM PST