Forum » Off-Topic » Off-Topic Discussions » G Suite Backup Tool

G Suite Backup Tool

• If you are looking for a Google Workspace data backup tool then the  DRS G Suite Backup tool is the best solution. This tool has some advanced features like a complete backup of Google Workspace data, converting G suite files into multiple file formats, migrating emails without attachments, eliminating duplicate emails, and a simple and smooth GUI. Additionally, users can migrate G Suite files into Office 365, AOL, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail, iCloud, Zoho Mail, and more. Overall, this is a reliable for getting a complete backup of Google Workspace files.
      March 22, 2024 9:35 PM PDT
  • According to your post  I thik you will provide  G suit backup tool for Mac. This is to much use full thing but i dont use this so you will send login of G suit accont about for  one trail then i will discus to you.

Best Irrigation Services in Berlin NH

February 21, 2024 11:50 PM PST
  • To back up Google Workspace email data safely in multiple file formats, you can try the MacSonik G Suite Backup Tool. The tool supports various file formats, including PST, MSG, EML, PDF, CSV, JPEG, and more file formats. With its user-friendly interface, this tool provides a comprehensive solution for managing and protecting your Gmail information, whether you're creating backups or switching to a different email service. Moreover, you can also migrate G Suite emails to different webmail/cloud-based email clients including Office 365, Yahoo, IMAP, Zoho, AOL, iCloud, and many other email applications.

February 21, 2024 10:39 PM PST