Forum » General » News and Announcements » Rocket League celebrates RLCS with Champions Road event

Rocket League celebrates RLCS with Champions Road event

• It’s appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it’s time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or advice. Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article. I wish to read even more things about it! filmyzilla.com
      September 9, 2023 7:12 AM PDT
  • 2 277
    Rocket League celebrates RLCS with Champions Road event

Game developer Psyonix has released Champions Road, an in-game Rocket League event designed to have fun the identify’s RLCS esports environment.

From August 2d-sixteenth, the event will characteristic an array of activations for  Rocket League Items Store Rocket League gamers. This includes occasion challenges, an RLCS World Championship-themed bundle and esports shop reductions.

The Champions Road occasion became brought to rejoice the upcoming Rocket League World Championship, the RLCS’ biggest esports event of the yr.

The championship has levels: the Wildcard Stage from August 3rd-sixth and the Main Event from August eighth-thirteenth. Throughout its runtime, 24 teams from round the sector will compete for a complete prize pool of $2.1m (~£1.66m) in Düsseldorf, Germany.

Activations for the Champions Road occasion consist of occasion challenges and rewards, consisting of a Rocket League World Championship Trophy Topper. The sport will even characteristic Limited Time Modes and an RLCS-themed package for 1,500 Credits. The package deal contains numerous cosmetics along side the ‘PANDEMONIUM’ with the aid of NF Player Anthem, the reputable 2023 World Championship subject tune.

The championship has two levels: the Wildcard Stage from August third-sixth and the Main Event from August eighth-13th. Throughout its runtime, 24 teams from round the arena will compete for a total prize pool of $2.1m (~£1.66m) in Düsseldorf, Germany.

Activations for the Champions Road occasion consist of occasion challenges and rewards, consisting of a Rocket League World Championship Trophy Topper. The game may even characteristic Limited Time Modes and an RLCS-themed bundle for 1,500 Credits. The package contains numerous cosmetics at the side of the ‘PANDEMONIUM’ by way of Buy RL Items  NF Player Anthem, the professional 2023 World Championship subject music.
      September 4, 2023 8:08 PM PDT